The finalists for the 2019 Prolific North Awards have today been announced and we are very proud to have been shortlisted in two categories – Independent Production Company of the Year, and Best Broadcasting Programme – for 999 Rescue Squad.
These annual awards celebrate excellence in the creative and media industries across the North so it is clearly a great privilege to have been shortlisted in two categories this year alongside some amazing companies.
In our categories, those we are shortlisted alongside are:
INDEPENDENT PRODUCTION COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- Air TV
- Blakeway North
- Daisybeck Studios
- Hurricane Films
- Lizardfish TV
- Title Role
BROADCASTING PROGRAMME – NEWS, FACTUAL, ENTERTAINMENT OR DRAMA
- Air TV – 999 Rescue Squad, UKTV
- Blakeway North – Manchester Bomb: Our Story
- Blakeway North – Stacey Dooley Investigates: Second Chance Sex Offenders
- Blakeway North – The Voices in my Head
- Radio City Talk – The Mental Health Marathon
- Title Role – Paedophile Hunters: The Rise of the Vigilantes
- Workerbee – Murdertown
- Workerbee – The Big NHS Singalong Live
The full shortlists for all the categories can be seen here.
The awards ceremony will take place on Thursday 23 May at Victoria Warehouse in Manchester.