Air TV were honoured to be presented with two prestigious awards at the 2019 Prolific North Awards last night in Manchester. We won Independent Production Company of the Year, and Best Broadcasting Programme – for 999 Rescue Squad.
These annual awards celebrate excellence in the creative and media industries across the North so it was clearly a great privilege to even have been shortlisted in two categories alongside so many amazing companies. Congratulations to all the nominees.
Those we were shortlisted alongside were:
INDEPENDENT PRODUCTION COMPANY OF THE YEAR
- Winner: Air TV
- Blakeway North
- Daisybeck Studios
- Hurricane Films
- Lizardfish TV
- Title Role
BROADCASTING PROGRAMME – NEWS, FACTUAL, ENTERTAINMENT OR DRAMA
- Winner: Air TV – 999 Rescue Squad, UKTV
- Blakeway North – Manchester Bomb: Our Story
- Blakeway North – Stacey Dooley Investigates: Second Chance Sex Offenders
- Blakeway North – The Voices in my Head
- Radio City Talk – The Mental Health Marathon
- Title Role – Paedophile Hunters: The Rise of the Vigilantes
- Workerbee – Murdertown
- Workerbee – The Big NHS Singalong Live
More details about all the categories and winners can be seen here.